Monday, February 15, 2010

MY 38TH BIRTHDAY PRESENT...

11th Feb 2010.. my 38th birthday.... and I was expecting my birthday present to be on its way.... all the way from Florida, USA!!!...

And.. the best part is.. it arrived exactly on 11th February 2010.... just perfect!!!..

I was so happy.. coz I was really looking forward to it!!!...

Thanks abah for your blessing on the Penelope!!

And.. I also received a small cute bouquet of 3 red & 3 pink roses with 2 lovely couple tiny bears...from my beloved colleague...Rita... It arrived at the office, delivered by NOEL. Gempak sekejap office tuh... especially when I told my office mates.. Kekasih Gelap yg hantar!! hahahah
Thanks a lot dear!! muaaahhhs!..U made my day!!!!

SUCH A MEMORABLE BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Selamat menyambut ulang tahun kelahiran ke 38. Banyak nikmat yg Allah telah kurniakan, Alhamdulillah.
    Untuk baki umur yg ada...semoga menjadi wanita solehah yg membantu agama Allah...

    ReplyDelete

 

Made by Lena