Thursday, March 5, 2009

Good Bye To An Old House.. Full with Love & Sweet Bitter Memories...

Well.. it has been quite sometimes since the last update. Hihihihi.. I am rather busy with lots of things.. life, work..etc... ye lah tuh!!!

Last weekend, I went back to my Kampung in Pontian. First of all, my intention was to visit my daughter at MRSM... she was not feeling well. She injured herself during a bola baling session at school. She had a torn ligament. Syian dia.. berbandage segala tangan kanan... so I went to fetch her out for an outing. Brought her to my mum's and basuhkan baju2 dia yg sebaldi tuh. Almaklum.. tangan dah berbalut.. camner nak membasuh.. yer x???....

Actually, last Sunday..1st March 2009 was the day rumah kampung tuh dirobohkan... to give way for a new house. My mum's new house...hihihihihi.. the house yang dirobohkan belongs to my grandparents.. since they have died.. tanah pusaka telah dibagi sama rata. So my mum is building a new house on part of the land. Rumah itu terlalu banyak kenangan sebenarnya. That is the house where we celebrated all of our hari rayas... a place where all the family members gathered during festive seasons.... that was the house where I first got married and the reception was done there.


In that house also... my late dad, Arwah Hassan Bin Hj Hashim passed away... My wedding, my sisters' weddings and my brother's wedding.. were all done/performed in that house.... terlalu banyak kenangan di rumah itu...


Sedih jugak mengenangkan lepas ini dah x nampak bayang rumah tuh lagi.... actually, that house ada ruang bersembunyi tau... ada secret door on the floor.... yelah.. orang dulu2 kan... masih trauma dgn zaman jepun kot... so masa buat rumah nih... they all tetap buat jugak laluan rahsia untuk melepaskan diri.. just incase... hihihihi...


Well... benda yang baik selalunya memang x lama.. berakhir juga... so.. this house will be gone forever and a new house will takes its place. Excited jugak tunggu rumah baru my mum...hihihihih... (abis tuh.. rumah yg kat Benut tuh.. nak jadi hapa????)

2 comments:

  1. dah roboh ker?naper ko tak kasi snap rumah belakang dewan sekali,.....alah yg ada jacuzi tu hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. uish!!! umah belakang dewan tuh kena sorok dulu. Dah complete baru leh tayang kat sini...kehkehkeh..especially jacuzi dia tuh..muahahahahah..siap dgn tuan jacuzi sekali tgh berendam...

    ReplyDelete

 

Made by Lena