Saturday, May 30, 2009

Mohamad Badrul Amin Hospitalised

Just came back from HSA..... Memen was hospitalised. Masuk darah lagi.... Still waiting for the lab test result... expected next Monday (1/6/09).... He was suspected to suffer from either liver or kidney problem...

Tapi.. memang pucat jer my Memen tuh... tapak tangan & tapak kaki dia.. kuning...
I managed to chat with the doctor.. she asked whether we have family history with thalasemia.
What is that?????

But yang pasti.... cancer test.. negative. Lega jugak haku dengar.... anyway, I cannot say much coz x tau the actual cause of him being hospitalised and kurang darah....

Apapun... I am so worried for my 11 years old son tuh........ semoga Memen cepat sembuh and nothing serious jadi pada dia... Amin!!!!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Made by Lena